We Need Your Support!
1. You can donate via Venmo (@savelbi), Paypal, credit card, debit card, or check. Your much-appreciated donations will be used to fund our coalition's* efforts to mitigate the devastating environmental, visibility, and economic impact of Atlantic Shores' wind turbine project. Together we can and will save LBI!
If you prefer to send a donation in the form of a check, please make it payable to 'Save Long Beach Island, Inc.' and mail to:
P.O. Box 579, Ship Bottom, NJ 08008
*The coalition's 501(c)3 formation is pending IRS approval; if/when approved, your donations will be tax deductible.
2. Call, email, and write to local, state and federal legislators and demand that Hudson South is included in the EIS for both projects. Not sure what to say? Consider using this script when making calls to ensure your voice is heard.
Governor Phil Murphy, 609-292-6000
Congressman Jeff Van Drew, 202-225-6572
Congressman Frank Pallone, 202-225-4671
Congressman Andy Kim, 202-225-4765
Congresswoman Mikie Sherrill, 202-225-3186
Senator Robert Menendez, 202-224-4744
Senator Cory Booker, 202-224-3224
3. Ask the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) to include the Hudson South location in the environmental impact study (EIS) for both the Atlantic Shores project off LBI and the Orsted project off Atlantic City. Click here for contact information for BOEM.
4. Help us raise awareness of this important issue. Print/post this flyer around town, share with your friends and neighbors, and use your social media to drive supporters to SAVELBI.org.
5. Volunteer to help make a difference. We need with administrative, marketing, public relations, social media, and research support.